Tuesday, December 18, 2012

TRASH

I wanted to start out by showing you a few of my purchases that I am very happy about!
 Sex Pistols shirt

 Leopard Print Shirt (matches my background!)

Lemmy from Motorhead shirt!

 Okay so my Sunday was pretty interesting. My friends dragged me to.....I don't know what it was....was it a fundraiser? A final goodbye? I'm not sure, but Henry's Tacos, on Studio City, were having an event to #SaveHenrysTacos, and my homegirls wanted to go because the guy from Breaking Bad was going to be there, and he was promoting this event. I agreed to go because I have no life, and I enjoy the homegirls company, but when I got there I got the surprise of my life. My boyfriend (in-my-head) Elijah Wood was there!! I got a picture with him and there are so many other things I wanted to do to him but the crowd was way too big and they were pissing me off (Girl with Blink-182 X-mas sweater, I'm looking at you). Then, I had to wait in line for 2 hours to finally purchase a meal. I ordered a burger, which was tiny, and the soda was also too small. Hello! We're Americans! We like everything big! My homegirls got burritos which looked like the less appetizing version of the 99 cent burritos from Taco Bell. I don't wanna come off as insensitive because I support small businesses, but maybe it was a good thing that they're going out of business? Plus they're located in the Valley. Me + Valley = NO! Oh well, at least we got to meet cute famous guys and encounter a plethora of interesting people.
Follow the homegirl on Twitter/Instagram: suicidepink (She's very talented!)

My man Elijah, looking sexy as fuck. His eyes are better in person, trust! And he's around my height! We'd be the perfect couple! Elijah, boo, marry me?!

 Before I go, I wanted to write about change. Lately, I've had all this time to think and evaluate. We're approaching the end of the year, and what a better time to end bullshit friendships, am I right? I'm tired of being taken an advantage off, and it's time for me to grow and be selfish. I've cared for people who could give a shit about me and only use me when they need something. Giving a fuck prevented me from pursuing other friendships and relationships. Being too accessible and caring is my weakness, but now it's time to turn that around. In all honesty, I think I just wanted an excuse to use this .gif. (to everyone who used me....)

No comments:

Post a Comment